ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The Mattress Recycling Council (MRC) announces its 2021 Board of Directors:
- Doug Guffey (Board Chair), Director of Sales, Hickory Springs Manufacturing
- Richard Diamonstein, Managing Director, Paramount Sleep
- Michael Doggett, Senior Vice President, Serta Simmons Bedding
- Thomas Gioiella, Vice President of Operations, Mattress Firm
- Mason Hallett, Founder, Franklin Charles LLC
- Sabrina Kilmer, Specialty Account Representative, William T. Burnett & Co.
- Mark S. Jones, President and CEO, Hickory Springs Manufacturing
- Al Klancnik (Ex-Officio Board Member)
- Jon Larsen, President of Sound Sleep Products
- William Moore, Director of Sales Operations, Jones Family of Companies
- Joe Paviglianti, Senior Vice President, Southerland Inc.
- Shana Rocheleau, Vice President of Strategy, BedGear Performance Bedding
- Karsten Siewert, USA Sales Representative, Enkev Group
- Patrique Vielle, Senior Indirect Sourcing Program Manager, Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- Catherine Lyons, Chief Financial Officer, International Sleep Products Association (ISPA)
- Ryan Trainer, President, International Sleep Products Association (ISPA)
“We are grateful to these industry veterans for generously sharing their time and expertise as members of MRC’s Board of Directors,” said Ryan Trainer, president of MRC and ISPA. “With the benefit of their combined expertise and input, MRC has established itself as a leader in mattress recycling and sustainability.”
About the Mattress Recycling Council
The Mattress Recycling Council (MRC) is a nonprofit organization that operates recycling programs in states that have passed mattress recycling laws: California, Connecticut and Rhode Island. MRC was founded by the bedding industry and recycles more than 1.5 million mattresses each year. For more information about MRC, go to www.MattressRecyclingCouncil.org. To learn how to recycle your mattress or to find a collection location or event near you, visit www.ByeByeMattress.com.